Monday, February 23, 2009

Some of My Favorites...



Since I was a little girl I would look forward to the days that the designer catalogues would come in the mail. I was most excited to see the various organizational elements, like the shelving units, creative bulletin boards, cute little baskets and the closets. I would page through them and circle the things that I wanted to have when I grew up and had my own home. Unfortunately, most of those items still remain circled in the catalogue.

Here are some of my favorite images of organized areas of someone's home. I don't have anything that is shown below, though I dream of these items quite frequently and still hope that someday they will find their way into my home.

I must say that the reasons that I like all of these images are because of how nice they look, as well as their phenomenal organizational purpose.





2 comments:

  1. You are a very impressive 22 yr. old. I don't even think i could follow what you are asking me to do. I am not messy, nor am I organized. see, when things are in disarray, I tidy up. If there are papers all over my desk, I put them in a neat pile. If there are items strewn throughout a room, I will neatly gather them into a drawer or cupboard. Problem is, I can no longer find them when I need them. Any easy ideas (for someone with A.D.D.)?
    Also, you're welcome to read my blog. It's not organized, but you might learn something. Peace.
    http://scholarlee-vexednation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with SL, very impressive for 22. I love to be organized. I feel better, have more energy and life seems to flow smoother when things are neat and tidy. I will enjoy checking in on you to check out your ideas.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete