Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Organizational Christmas Gift Ideas

Anyone shopping for me this holiday can feel free to send some of these things my way! With the holidays in full-swing I figured I would share some gift ideas with an organizational touch. These are great for anyone. Anyone and everyone can always use things to keep them more organized, including me! Happy shopping! :)




Snapfish.com is one of my favorite websites. There are several fantastic organizational gifts that I would recommend here. For starters, I love their notebooks that you can create a personalized cover with any photo that you upload to your account; otherwise, there are a variety of calendars and notepads that make great organizational gifts too.

Post-it notes are perfect stocking stuffers! I love the idea of a great multi-pack of Post-its.

2011 Calendars - hello - everyone needs a calendar or two!

Oh boy... these next two could be a new favorite for me, Miss Menu Planner. This What To Eat and Planning the Menu pads from our friends at www.knockknock.biz is a great find.





Beautiful Vineyard Baskets from Pottery Barn




Is it weird that I am suggesting Glass Canisters from Crate & Barrel for a Christmas gift?
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/organizing-and-storage/food-storage/glass-canisters/f37054

No?

Well, what about OXO Pop Containers, also from Crate & Barrel?
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/organizing-and-storage/food-storage/oxo-pop-containers/f27738



This last one I would REALLY like for Christmas. This would go wonderfully in my den. And is much needed, I must add!
Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet from Pottery Barn
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/bedford-2-drawer-file-cabinet/?pkey=cfile-cabinets-storage



1 comment:

  1. I love the menu planners - I've seen those on different topics and they are so cute! -Alina

    ReplyDelete